Every organisation has different OH&S needs and at Occupational Health Professionals we work with you to interpret statutory legislation and industry best practice to design occupational health and safety systems that will work best for you to reduce your risks and keep the work place safe.
Click here to contact an OH&S Consultant regarding our OH&S Services
Our services are focused on safety behaviour, technical expertise and employer / employee sustained outcomes. OHP has a team of consultants who have worked in industries such as health, transport, construction and manufacturing. For each project we will provide detailed proposal and project plans with clear outcomes and methodologies.
Occupational Health and Safety projects can be:
- Policy and procedure development.
- Consultative strategy and training.
- Manual handling assessment and programs.
- Hearing conservation.
- Hazardous goods analysis and management.
- Safety committee training.
We have several training courses, which are tailored to industry and meet various accreditation requirements. Training ensures that your employees are part of your organisation´s strategic plan for a safe environment and workplace.
OHP can also offer Occupational Hygiene Services:
OHP can assist with the following Workplace Audit Services:
- Noise survey
- Indoor-air quality studies
- Monitoring for chemical and dust exposure
- Hazardous-substances assessments
- Confined spaces assessments and monitoring
- Dangerous Goods Audit
- Risk Management Analysis.
- Statutory audits.
- System / management audits.
- Hazard audit.
- Due Diligence.
- Safety Map and Behaviour Based Audits.
For further information please contact 1300 724 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org